Friday, January 11, 2013

Dreaming of Spring

I've been under the weather the past week with a cold, thankfully not the flu, which is awful this year.  I am on the upswing, but nothing like an icky cold to make you daydream of warmer weather.

This Wednesday I was going a little stir crazy and it was an absolutely gorgeous day outside so I indulged in some retail therapy before I went to a work meeting.  I stopped by Ann Taylor Loft to peek at their new spring pretties, plus they had $25 off a $50 purchase, which never hurts.  Loft is one of my favorite stores, I always find great pieces for both work and play.  I purchased the top and denim pants, I've been lusting after some Pinterest outfits with gray and pink, so this did the trick for me.  I think the outfit would look great paired with some fun wedges and helped cure some of the post Christmas blues.
Dreaming of Spring





SharePin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm dreaming of spring/summer as well! All the stores have such fun and bright clothes out right now, it's making me so excited for winter to end! Retail therapy really does make everything better :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and will do my best to and respond to each and every one as quickly as possible.