Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Sunday Social 01.13.12

Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
I am a southern girl living in southern California - so I decided to call my blog Southern California Belle.  I've been on inconsistent blogger for a couple of years, in the past I've read blogs more than focus on my own.  But I'm working on it ;)
2. Why do you blog?
To write type my thoughts.  Sometimes putting them out their for the world to read makes them more real.  It will be nice able to look back one day and see who I was in my twenties and where life takes me.  I enjoy reading blogs of people from all walks of life.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Jamie at This Kind of Love

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
See this post.  It explains why all my prior blogs posts were deleted.  I think it is a worthwhile for all bloggers to read and be aware of copyrights and blogging.

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To blog consistently.
Comment more and be a sincere blogger.
Develop more friendships with blogs.
Meet a bloggy friend in real life.
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
There are some many wonderful bloggers I admire for all wonderful reasons here are a few of my favorites ... 
Mandy @ Tickled Pink 
Jesslyn Amber @ Heart Like Mine


SharePin It

10 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from the Sunday Social link-up!

    Super cute blog, I'm a new follower :)

    beyondblondeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for being "sincere blogger"--I'm quite sure the blog world could use more of those! And I love being able to look back and read my old posts and see what I was thinking and doing at different times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here from Sunday Social. I think it is kind of crazy that you deleted all your previous posts after reading Northern Belle Diaries post because she is my REAL LIFE FRIEND!!! I am excited to see that her blog name is getting around. =0)

    She is absolutely right though - it is scary to think that we could get in trouble for posting pictures that are all over Pinterest. I thought those pictures were public??

    I look forward to reading more of your blog!
    bear-yexcitedbride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very scary! Thank you for the heads up!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new blog is almost as new as mine! I linked up and found this post - glad I did too because not only do I appreciate sincere bloggers (yay!), but that post you linked to was very informative. My new blog doesn't have any pictures taken from other sites, but I'll be very aware in case I get any crazy ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to meet you - your blog is adorable! Popping over from Sunday Social :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stopping by from the link up, I love your blog:)

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from the link up :)
    I have got major chills reading that post and will now have to comb through my posts just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm tellin' you we could meet up sometime, easy! Then one of your goals would be accomplished! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and will do my best to and respond to each and every one as quickly as possible.